What’s the point of getting such an absolute unit if you can’t even squeeze day-long battery life from it? It is baffling that most of Xiaomi’s own mid-rangers have larger batteries than the Black Shark 4 Pro.
- This is reasonable because most users want a device that can process tasks quickly.
- The 120W fast charging that the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro comes with is just about the best on the market at the moment, and it’ll fully charge up your phone in as little as 15 minutes.
- As one of the flagship mobile chipset, Snapdragon™ 888 adopts an advanced 5nm EUV process and has a brand-new Cortex X1 large core architecture.
- We consider how many camera lenses are available on the device, how good the main camera features are for both rear and front cameras, and how good the camera can be used for recording video.
Read our detailed phone pros and cons, quick reviews, and more!. The main camera can also record videos in 4K and with 60 fps if desired. Exposure changes are quite fast and without large visible gradations, and the autofocus usually works reliably. The software Android 11 is preinstalled, and Xiaomi adds its own gaming interface JoyUI on top. Games and special settings for gamers can be managed in the so-called Shark Space. Instead, there are two mechanical triggers that are extended via sliders on the right cross side. When the device is turned on, a sound is heard when the triggers are activated for the first time, as if you were reloading a pistol.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below. And anytime if you face this issue, just follow the above steps, and I am 100% sure you will be able to fix this issue. If you are facing slow internet speed using wifi, then you can follow the below steps to solve this problem. If you are still facing the issue, then leave a comment with mentioning your issue.
- The Black Shark 4 Pro has almost the highest charging efficiency in a smartphone, according to data from Black Shark Lab.
- Mobile Gaming has come a long way from those Java-powered flip phone games, and holding Xiaomi’s Black Shark 4 Pro in my hands is a firm reminder.
- For this reason, the phone comes with a smart charging feature, which can slow down the charging speed to significantly reduce the temperature of the phone when it is hot.
- With its 720Hz touch sampling rate and 144Hz refresh rate, the Black Shark Pro 4 is optimized for gaming.
The subject also needs to be more vibrant and clearer, especially the outlines that tend to get blurry. Since the camera app is an exact replica of the one all Xiaomi phones use, there are a ton of fun filters and tints to play around with. The Black Shark 4 Pro runs JOYUI 12.5, which is a re-skin of MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
It does, however, get really hot when charging at full speed. While Shark Chan appears to be a purely decorative (and adorable) persona with download no real influence on anything important, Shark Space is a different story. You can add all your games on there for easier management and optimization. To enter it, you can open the app or press both magnetic pop-up triggers together. Once you’re in there, you’ll find the Game Lobby, Game Configuration, and the Setting Center.